- Center Director, Nina Gilden Seavey, has finished principal photography on her next feature doc My Fugitive.
- Bow With Me (Class of 2018) had its World Premiere Nov. 9th at the Clifton Film Celebration (nominated for Best Documentary Short).
- Boys in the Boat (Class of 2018) premiered Oct. 3rd at Awareness Fest in Los Angeles, winning the Audience Award for Best Student Film.
- Bow With Me (Class of 2018) named Best Student Short by the Hollywood International Independent Documentary Awards.
- 2017 graduate Deanna Del Ciello interviewed on Good Morning Washington about Institute film Queens in Training.
Parables of War
Parables of War explores the intersection of art with the artist and the ways in which art can help bind the wounds of war -- both for the soldiers themselves and for those they left behind.
The Ballad of the Bering Strait
The Ballad of Bering Strait follows seven Russian teenagers who come to America to become country music stars. This true-life story witnesses the transformation of the band’s members as they wend the torturous path to fame that is littered with deals gone awry, unexpected personal sacrifice, hard-to-win audiences, and a revisioning of the American dream.