After you complete the program, you will have many opportunities to participate and grow in the film world and a community of non-fiction filmmakers that we've been growing for the past quarter century. You can attend film screenings, panels and professional development seminars offered by our many Documentary Center partners. Our guest speakers are Academy Award and Emmy Award-winning filmmakers and broadcast industry leaders who bring unique insight into the many questions you have about nonfiction filmmaking. You will meet fellow alumni who have achieved successful documentary careers in broadcasting, independent filmmaking and in non-profit media advocacy.
Once you become a Documentary Center alum we continue to mentor you for years to come and provide you with opportunities—educational and professional—to help you on your journey towards becoming an accomplished documentarian. Check out the links below or read our Alumni Spotlight to see what our graduates are accomplishing in the field.
- Laurisha Cotton (Class of 2012)
- Deanna Del Ciello (Class of 2017)
- John Dillon (Class of 2012)
- Laura Fallsgraff (Class of 2011)
- Patrick Foust (Class of 2017)
- Emily Fraser (Class of 2010)
- Michael Graziano (Class of 2002)
- Jessica Jones (Class of 2012)
- Jessica Marcy (Class of 2015)
- Rory McFadden (Class of 2017)
- Daniel Mills (Class of 2017)
- Jennifer Myhre (Class of 2016)
- Sue O'Hora (Class of 2005)
- Paul Warner (Class of 2016)